We are looking for someone who has solar design experience to be able to come and work for us. The Ideal candidate will have the experience to start off running. To do this they would need a basic understanding of electrical (specifically dealing with solar) and be able to run AutoCAD efficiently. We offer flexible hours, good work environment, and competitive pay.
- Using site survey information to design solar systems
- Design accurately and quickly
- Identify issues and be able to problem solve (ranging from city rejections, code violations, and site survey issues)
- AutoCAD (version 2015 or newer)
- Solar experience (previous design or field work applicable)
- 2014 & 2017 NEC code knowledge or electrical experience is a plus