Salary: $80,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
Brio’s Executive Solar Managers are responsible for building a team of closers who give in-home presentations to individuals who have agreed to hear more about solar. These leads are pre-set and pre-qualified.
- Compensation ranges from $80k-$250k+ depending on individual sales performance
** This position is for experienced sales representatives **
- Give in-home presentations to potential buyers
- Closing the sale using a consultative sales approach
- Evaluating customer’s needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend sales meetings, sales events, and trainings to keep up-to-date on the latest Brio and industry developments
- Build a team of closers
- Live Brio’s core values
Solar Sales Consultants are required to run the Brio sales process consistently and in compliance with Brio’s policies and procedures. The Area General Manager will provide training and support to your sales efforts during weekly 1 on 1s, weekly team meetings, and weekly training.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Self-motivated, competitive, driven with a strong desire to be successful
- Proven track record of field sales experience
- In-home and/or solar sales experience is a plus
- Must be success-oriented, as demonstrated by previous sales work
- Bottom line responsible for their own personal success as well as their team.