Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Ensures all financial reports are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure accuracy of monthly balancing of books and accounts; prepares and presents monthly financial reporting to the executive team.
- Manages all financial functions including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, line of credit, banking, and payroll.
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving strategic business issues that impair the company’s ability to meet its strategic and financial goals.
- Leads special projects as required to support upper management.
- Manages and maintains all insurance policies including coverages, effectiveness, and analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.