Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
As a Data Analytics Specialist you will work to provide transparency into business problems and inefficiencies by drawing business insights from data analysis, mining, and visualization. You will facilitate the development of organizational benchmarks of key performance indicators and other operating metrics to drive business decisions.
This position will require a strong business mindset with a talent for data analysis. You will leverage technical skills and creative thinking to design simple and effective dashboards to answer business questions. You will regularly work with executives and owners to present your insights. Above all, you will have a deep passion for data analysis that shows through the quality of your work.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify potential opportunities for business improvement through analysis of underlying data
- Present and deliver valuable insights
- Create interactive data visualizations that allow business leaders to make data-driven decisions to adjust quickly to performance and market trends
- Develop and refine customer experience surveys
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a business analytical role
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in a sales environment is a plus
- Expert Excel knowledge including the use of pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Knowledge of report and dashboard design in Salesforce
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation ($40,000-$60,000 DOE)
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off